0

31 Day Challenge - Day 10: Gradient

Sunday, May 6, 2012
Hi Everyone! Wow, I'm officially 1/3 of the way through this challenge.  I'm going to give myself a small pat on the back...could've been bigger if I was really able to keep up with doing this everyday.  I've read some blogs where the author has found it pretty frustrating...which I can totally identify with.  Once again, I'm not thrilled with how my mani turned out.

So, I chose my colors (the scented Eternal and Essie's Watermelon), and then I decided to do a gradient on each nail.  Unfortunately, I didn't have the makeup sponges I normally use for this, so I thought I'd try with a different one.  TOTALLY didn't work.  The sponge I used was too dense...so it litterally looks like i just did a bad french mani job.  UGH!!!  And of course, now that I'm working, I don't have the time to just do it over. 

Here's the Challenge:


As a side note, I've been wearing these looks to work.  Now, I wouldn't wear these looks to court....and I don't really think they look "professional", but what harm is there?  I'm not meeting any clients (except my own private ones, and seriously, they don't care that my nails look funky), and I do my work well.  No one's said anything, so Imma keep at it.  Randomly, I bought a pair of work slacks yesterday...but now that I look at them in the office, they kinda look like jeans....I wonder if someone will reprimand me, hahaha.
Day 11 is going to be Polka Dots....I think I'll have to choose some more colors....

Till next time!

Disclaimer:
1. I bought every product I'm showing by myself (nothing was sent to me for free).
2. No one has paid me or compensated me for this video or blog.
3. I am not affiliated with any of the companies of the products I used.
4. These are my honest opinions.

0 comments: